Holiday Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Pearl Beach Patonga Real Estate. By staying with us you agree to adhere to the Terms and Conditions outlined below. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions gives Pearl Beach Patonga Real Estate the right to refuse the key, amend the rate or immediate termination of the holiday agreement. Please take the time to read this carefully.
Code of Conduct Short-term Rental Accommodation
General Conditions of Tenancy
Our staff will describe the premises and their positions as accurately as possible and in good faith. No responsibility or refunds are accepted for errors in presentations or descriptions. As our holiday homes are occupied by guests at most times of the year, inspection is not possible. We invite you to view the property from the outside and view the photos on our website. Our aim is to provide the highest possible standard, but all premises are privately owned and are furnished and decorated to the owner’s personal taste and requirements.
The booking with Accom Holidays is not a residential tenancy agreement under residential tenancy legislations. Failure to comply with any of the guest's fundamental obligations and the terms and conditions of the property may result in immediate termination and eviction. The guest is granted a licence to occupy the accommodation, THIS AGREEMENT IS MADE BY THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for the agreed booking period. Refunds will not be paid on terminated occupancies.
- The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the registration form at the time of booking, or subsequently agreed in writing or email. This includes visitors to the property at any time.
- All damages, breakages, lost keys and losses to the property and/or furniture or furnishings are to be reported to the agent and paid for immediately.
- No furniture is to be moved around the house and utensils, crockery etc not to be moved from the premises.
- The occupants of the property are to be respectful of the need for peace and privacy of the neighbours and others living in the area.
- Weddings, parties or functions are not permitted at any property.
- The property is not a party house. No outdoor music or live entertainment of any sort. Council, Police and the local community have strict requirements in regards to noise and offensive behaviour. Under Section 268 of the Protection Environment Operations Act 1997, a Complaint may be successful in obtaining a noise abatement order from the local police against the offender. Heavy penalties do apply.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our properties. Charges apply for bookings who dishonour this clause.
- All bedding must have appropriate sheets and pillow cases placed on them for health reasons, supplied by guest or hired from booking agent. Failure to do so could result in additional laundry costs deducted from the bond. (Min cost $50)
- As the guest, you agree to allow the managing agent, Accom Holidays, or a contractor to enter the premises in which you are staying to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Failure to comply with any of the above and below conditions will results in the termination of your tenancy.
- Payment of your booking acknowledges that you understand & accept the full Terms and conditions outlined.
- The guest acknowledges & agrees to an early release of their holiday booking deposit to the owners of the property. Refunds or transfers will be in accordance with the current policy.
Bookings are made in good faith by the agent and may be subject to any changes as notified by the owner prior to the commencement of the booking. The agent cannot accept responsibility for the actions taken by the owners of the premise outside their control. (Every reasonable endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this occur.) All advance bookings are accepted on behalf of the current owner. If this property is sold, we cannot accept responsibility for decisions made by the new owner.
- Minimum 2 nights booking excepting Peak Periods
- All bookings are subject to owner confirmation
- All Weekend bookings must be paid in FULL at the time booking is made
- All Weekly bookings must be confirmed with a 50% deposit at the time booking is made, with the
- balance payable one month prior to the dates booked.
- Payment is by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Direct Deposit.
- There is an Eftpos fee of 2% on all credit card payments
- A booking fee applies to all bookings and is non-refundable
- Credit card details must be supplied at the time of booking and are held as a security bond with a specified Security Deposit Bond amount.
- Booking Guest gives permission for payment from their credit card of any breakages/damages/extra cleaning etc. up to the amount of 50% of one (1) weeks Peak rental accommodation.
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice.
- NO PETS ARE PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE unless the booking is a pet friendly property
- PET FRIENDLY PROPERTIES: all bookings for pet friendly properties are to advise breed and age of pet and agree to abide by the Dog Policy given to guest at time of booking.
- Weekly bookings: Arrivals from 2:00pm- 4:30pm on the day of arrival
Note: KEYS ARE NOT AVAILABLE BEFORE 2PM
- Guest Registration: Accom Holidays requires every guest to complete and sign an electronic guest registration prior to arrival which will ask for photo ID. If you have not registered online prior to arrival, on check in, all guests agree to have their drivers licence scanned for a record of photo ID. This will be kept on file for 1 month only. If you have arranged after hours key collcetion or another person is collecting the keys prior arrangments need to be made. By providing this to the office, you also agree and adhere to our full terms & condiitons
- Weekend bookings: Arrival any time from 2:00pm Friday – 4:30pm
- If you arrive after 4:30pm during the week or 2:00pm on Saturdays you must refer to your final receipt email on which there is an unlock code to our key safe. The safe is located at our office, to the right of our front door: 1 Pearl Parade Pearl Beach.
- Weekly bookings: departure time is 9:30am sharp on the day of departure
- Weekend bookings: Departure time is 10am on Sunday, however, you can apply for a late checkout for a $50 fee. Please check with our holiday staff for confirmation.
- If departing outside of office hours, please leave key in the slot box “KEY RETURN” on the left-hand side of our office door.
- Your co-operation in leaving the property clean and tidy is requested. If the property is not left in an acceptable state an extra cleaning fee will be charged, which includes the use and cleaning of outside BBQ’s. Unclean BBQ’s will incur a cleaning fee of $60.
- Garbage bins are to be put out on the relevant day and brought in.
- Rubbish is to be disposed of only in the bins provided and not in bins belonging to neighbouring properties. Excess rubbish from your stay will also be removed at your cost (Min of $50)
- All keys must be returned to the office upon check-out.
- Spare keys are not retained by us. If you lose your keys or are locked out of your residence, you will need to contact the locksmith at your cost:
FEATONS LOCKSMITH Mob: 0412 857 669
Fees will be charged for all guest cancellations as follows:
- If a booking is cancelled within one (1) month prior to arrival, 100% cancellation fee is incurred with no refunds. However, if we are able to rebook the property a refund maybe offered. Cancellation outside one (1) month prior to arrival a $120 cancellation fee will be charged and all remaining deposit will be refunded.
Refunds/compensation can only be considered if we have not been able to rectify the issue of concern and then only after owner approval. Please be assured we will do everything in our power to ensure your stay is enjoyable
COVID-19 Refund Policy
In the event that the Government mandates travel restrictions to the Central Coast when you are due to travel for your booking, a refund of Accommodation will be given less the booking fee and Eftpos fee
Swimming Pools and Spa
- On entering the pool or spa area, the safety gate must be properly closed
- At no time should glassware or glass bottles be taken into the pool or spa area
- All minors using the pool or spa are to be properly supervised at all times by a responsible adult
- At no time should the cleaner be removed from the swimming pool
- At no time should any of the swimming pool or spa pump equipment be manually turned on and/or valves adjusted
- No jumping from rockery adjacent to spa into the swimming pool is permitted
If there is a pool table at the property:
- The table has a slate top that has been levelled and should not be moved
- No children under the age of 12 are to use the table – minimum age High School
- Please ensure the cues and balls are returned and the cover put on when you leave
- Please ensure that the table is not used to put things on (wet towels, food, plates, drinks etc)
All bookings with pets incur an additional $95 cleaning fee. per pet.
We are trialling a dog friendly approach to holiday lets. There are a few guidelines to ensure the trial is successful and that we can continue to offer a high standard of accommodation to guests with or without dogs.
All doggie guests must be up to date with vaccinations for their own protection and that of future doggie guests. Please ensure flea and tick treatments are also up to date as Pearl Beach is a known tick habitat with Bandicoots (tick carriers) frequenting our yard.
Well behaved house- trained dogs are allowed inside when supervised, but not in the bedrooms or on any furniture.
Anxious home alone barkers need to be managed so as not to unduly impact our resident neighbours.
No chewing the furniture or mats or digging up the garden!
Please pick up after your dog and check the yard is clear at the end of your visit out of respect for the next guests.
CHARGES WILL BE MADE FOR CLEANING UP DOG POO IF YOU HAVE VACATED AND LEFT BEHIND DOG MESS.
- You’ll need to bring your own pet bed, crate (if using one), food bowls and food
- There is a hose for sandy dogs
- The left- hand end of Pearl Beach from Agate Ave is dog friendly at all times. Mind the waves as they can be rough.
All lost property found at our holiday properties will require collection once you have been notified.
Items found will only be held for 7 days from the date you vacate the property and if not donated to charity.
- No furniture is to be moved at the property at anytime. Damages caused will result in the loss of your bond
- Accom Holidays and its respective franchises take no responsibility for any personal property left of the guest during your stay
Leslie Street Veterinary Clinic
3/233 West St
Phone: 4342 0500
Umina Vet Clinic
168 West Street,
UMINA BEACH, NSW, 2257
Phone: 4341 6659
Animal Emergency Centre – Central Coast (24hours)
Unit 8A, 356 Manns Rd
Phone: 4323 3886
Finally, if there is an accident on the carpet or rug, please, please tell us, as without proper cleaning it will attract future accidents.